The Spring 2019 Block Energy and Capacity Request for Proposals (“BEC RFP”) consists of the procurement of: (i) monthly on-peak and off-peak standard block forward products as well as combinations for Ameren Illinois Company (“AIC”), Commonwealth Edison Company (“ComEd”), and MidAmerican Energy Company (“MEC”) for the period June 1, 2019 to May 31, 2022; and (ii) capacity for AIC (25% of the 2020-2021 planning year forecast requirement and 12.5% of the 2021-2022 planning year forecast requirement).
- Final applicable supplier contracts;
- Final RFP documents
- RFP Rules
- Appendix 5: Part 1 Form (Illustrative)
- P1 Form: P1 Inserts For Bidders On AIC Energy
- P1 Form: P1 Inserts For Bidders On ComEd
- P1 Form: P1 Inserts For Bidders On MEC
- P1 Form: P1 Inserts For Bidders On AIC Capacity
- P1 Form: P1 Inserts For Bidders With Special Circumstances
- P2 Inserts for early processing
- Appendix 9: Financial Attestation
- Appendix 10: Standard Pre-Bid Letter of Credit for AIC Energy Products
- Appendix 11: Standard Pre-Bid Letter of Credit for ComEd
- Appendix 12: Standard Pre-Bid Letter of Credit for MEC
- Appendix 13: Standard Pre-Bid Letter of Credit for AIC Capacity Products
- Appendix 14: Officers’ Certificate (for Bidders under an Agency Agreement)
- Appendix 15: Confidentiality Statement
Additional RFP documents will be posted in final form by Tuesday, March 26, 2019, which is also the date of the bidder webcast. The bidder webcast is open to all prospective bidders. Representatives of NERA, the Procurement Administrator, will provide an overview of the RFP Process and Rules including qualification requirements. Time is scheduled for questions.
If you wish to participate in the bidder webcast, please RSVP with the number of phone connections needed so that sufficient ports can be made available. Call-in information and the WebEx link will be provided to respondents on the morning of the webcast.