On June 30, 2023, the Procurement Administrator posted the following documents to the Draft Documents page of the Block Energy and Capacity (“BEC”) section of the procurement website:
- the draft Fall 2023 RFP Rules;
- the draft Illustrative Part 1 Form (Appendix 5 to the RFP Rules); and
- the draft Illustrative Part 2 Form (Appendix 6 to the RFP Rules).
The Procurement Administrator also posted the following documents to the Final Materials page:
- the final Standard Pre-Bid Letters of Credit for energy and capacity; and
- the final list of acceptable modifications for the Standard Pre-Bid Letters of Credit for each procurement event.
All additional final RFP documents will be posted to the Final Materials page on July 19, 2023.
A bidder information webcast will be held on Thursday, July 27, 2023 and is open to all prospective bidders. The Procurement Administrator will provide an overview of the RFP Process and Rules including qualification requirements. Time is scheduled for questions. If you wish to participate, and have not done so already, please RSVP with the number of phone connections needed.