W&S-178: How do we submit cash to the Companies for purposes of bid assurance collateral?

Bid Assurance Collateral in the form of cash must be provided via wire transfer to the Companies (AIC, ComEd and MEC). Full instructions and the W-9 forms for the Companies are available from the Procurement Administrator upon request.