The bidder will be required to identify the specific system(s) that will provide the RECs; “speculative bidding” will not be permitted. The information required to identify the system is expected to include:
- System name (optional);
- System size;
- Name and contact information for the system owner;
- Location of the system;
- Name and contact information for host;
- Interconnecting distribution company;
- Customer account number;
- Energized date (to the extent that system is already energized); and
- Tracking system (to the extent that the system is already registered).
Bidders will also be expected to document the characteristics of the system; such documents may include letters of intent, signed contracts, interconnection or net metering applications, local permits. The definitive list of items required as information to identify each system and the required supporting documentation will be provided in the RFP Rules expected to be posted on September 1, 2015.